Sunday, January 11, 2009

2009 Fragrance Oil Line

Happy New Year!!


Thanks to you, my loyal Monroe Soaps customers, I have had a great year providing all natural products for you and your family.
I wanted to thank you for choosing Monroe Soaps, I appreciate your business and will continue to provide and expand my products to fit your needs in 2009.


Due to your dedication, I wanted to let my Monroe Soaps customers know that we have been able to raise money for the Lee Slatter Holiday Program which provides needs for families battling cancer.
We were able to donate baskets which were auctioned off to raise money for this program. Thanks to you, a family’s needs were taken care of this Holiday season. I am hoping that with your dedication, we can continue to donate to charity.


I’m starting off this New Year by expanding my business to not only essential oils but a line of fragrance oils as well.
Fragrance oil differs from essential oil in the fact that it is a synthetic scent, not derived from its natural origin. These oils have a more specific scent, very noticeable, and sometimes a little stronger. I’ve decided to add a fragrance oil line to my business because I have had many requests for products to be made with it instead of essential oils. Some customers want a high quality natural product but are allergic to essential oils, while others just prefer a more noticeable and traditional fragrance. To be able to serve my customers with the best product, I will now be providing both. The product that contains these fragrance oils will of course be made will all natural ingredients with the exception of the scent, which is an extremely tiny fraction of the entire recipe. My Essential Oil line and Fragrance Oil line of body products will be priced the same and available soon.


Thanks again and have a prosperous New Year!!


Sincerely,

Rikki Hill, Owner

monroesoaps@gmail.com

No comments: